Search

Custom Search

Monday, June 8, 2009



This is my very first pattern design. I am proud of it even though it is very simple. I took me forever to figure out how to convert from my PCstitch software to a visible picture to display. I guess when you play around with something you eventually figure it out. The only problem now is that now the file that it was saved under in my PCstitch is missing. It should not be too hard to recreate, however.


I am hoping to have a finished and framed production of this pattern to place on my Etsy store, MRS 13 Gifts and Keepsakes. I am getting ready to have a "reopening" of my shop this week. I have kinda been out of it and am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things.


While at Etsy, you really need to check out TJBdesigns! She has some really great stitching accessories. Stitch markers, needle threaders, scissor fobs are all fabulous! The link on the right will take you to my shop on Etsy and from there you can browse for other great sellers like TJBdesigns! Have fun shopping!!

1 comment:

Tommye said...

Thanks so much for the mention in your blog. I had no idea until today. You are too kind. Good luck with more cross stitch designs.

tjbdesigns
http://stitchingandbeading.blogspot.com