Search

Custom Search

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Been Awhile

It has been awhile since my last post. Not much has been happening that I really had a need to spout out about.

the political issue has gone from bad to worse. Now we could be facing a war that I really don't think that we should even consider. Yes, I am referring to Russia. We are now telling them that they need to get out of Georgia or else. Or else what? I agree that Russia should get out of Georgia, but can this nation afford to get into another heated battle? It will be interesting to see what happens in the next few days.

Off of the subject of politics for now. If I continue on it will just end up into an endless rant and rave about something that not to many people realize is important.

I have continued on the plot of starting my own business. I have made a lot of product. I even made my first sales!!! I was so happy! I was trying to sell on Ebay, but I think the market place for homemade crafts is not big to that site.

I was watching Good Morning America one day and heard about this great site called Etsy.com. It deals only with homemade and vintage goods. It was wonderful!!! I loved it. Not only for posting items for sale, but also for buying. I can not wait to try the buying bit. I love home made items.

The site is easy to sign up for, it is easy to post your adds, they give you a store, and have many other affordable helps to get the word out about you homemade goods. I am really excited about this site. Check it out!!!!!

No comments: