Search

Custom Search

Thursday, May 13, 2010

What ever shall I do....

Okay, here is my thing... I have so many things that I need to incorporate into a schedule and I am having a rough time figuring out how to do it!

Those who know me personally may be a bit surprised. Organization used to be a big thing for me and something that I use to be able to do without any trouble. It seems, however, that since the birth of my last two children, that ability has seem to left me gradually over the past few years. I thought that when I started staying at home full time that it would be a breeze. HA, was I ever wrong!

I sit down with good intentions, but it seems I have a rough time accomplishing what I want to do! It seems that there are too many things to distract me. Not all of those things are bad though. I love my little ones and when they want me or need me they of course come first! Then the hubby of course! And then crocheting and housework and transcription and etc....

I love my life and guess that I will just go with the flow and enjoy life and just get done what I can. You only live once (at least in my belief) here on earth and you just have to take time to smell the roses!!!!

No comments: