Search

Custom Search

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thankful Thursday. I, in my rush to get so many things done, often times forget what I need and should be thankful for. I forgot this until I started reading some of the blogs that I follow so.....What can I say :-)

I am thankful today for so many things. The first thing is to some maybe minor, but to me major..I am thankful not to have a migraine today. I have been having a lot of them lately and just got over a doozy, so for that I am very thankful.

I am thankful for a husband who comes home from work early when my head hurts and takes care of my little angels so I can close my eyes and rest.

I am at last but not least thankful for my children. My son who is out there living his own life and the two little daughters given to us when we thought there would be none. All three are the joys of my life, even if they don't realize it!

No comments: