Search

Custom Search

Monday, September 10, 2012

A new beginning.

Sometimes new beginnings are hard! Changing from the same old, same old can be really challenging. I have a rough time stepping out of my comfort zone and because of the failures in my life that fear is multiplied by...oh, I don't know, trillions maybe? But recently there has been a change, and I think a change for the good. I attend a church in Frankfort, First Church of God (www.kyhope.com) and the Pastor that has been teaching us recently has helped me to realize that I need to listen to God's direction and follow because he will not steer me wrong. I am starting to listen to that voice now and go in the direction He is leading me. And I must say, I have been at peace in areas of my life that have not felt peace in a long time. I am not saying that it is going to be easy, and I know that there will be many times of doubt and discouragement. BUT, if I continue to listen to God and follow His direction, I cannot go wrong!;

No comments: