Search

Custom Search

Monday, November 16, 2009

What I want for Christmas item #4

As I have started this selfish endeavor of posting my Christmas wish list, I have come to realize that I have quite a few "fetishes". Another one to add to the list is scented candles!! I spend just about all, if not all, my time at home. To spice things up and to de-stress, I find aroma therapy to be a big help! There is nothing better than a beautifully scented candle to fit the bill. So honey, I know you are reading, so here is my wish #4.


Amish Harvest scented Palm Wax pillar candle by candleguy821 on ArtFire!
I cannot imagine a more relaxing and refreshing sent of a fresh harvest! As a gardener, small home gardener that is, I find the scent of fresh fruits and vegetables an extreme pleasure!
To see this item and discover all the scents and designs available visit http://www.artfire.com/users/candleguy821

1 comment:

Tommye said...

The bad thing is, Donald has so many yummy sounding gragrances it's hard to choose.