Search

Custom Search

Monday, November 23, 2009

What I want for Christmas #5

Boy, let me tell you, being selfish in the endeavor to find the perfect Christmas present for myself has been soooo much fun! I have run across many interesting items and shops from so many artisans! I am having way too much fun, LOL!


Of course I am not focusing on myself all of the time. I have completed the spa set for my hubby's niece and sister. I wanted to take photos to post, by my camera is currently out of commission. I am also making plans to revamp my own shop on Etsy and work on the one I have on Zibbet also. Hubby is going to get me some photography gear and I may check into seeing if there is a photography class available through local adult education. I can crochet like a mad woman, but I cannot take a good picture worth a darn! Oh well, practice make perfect and I will be getting plenty of that! I can't wait for the relaunch after the holidays! Stay tuned.


Now for what I know everybody is waiting for! My next Christmas wish!


Aquamarine and Gold Vermeil Chandelier Earrings by Elektra Jewelry Design.
These are very classy earrings and I know that they would look good in my ears! Also helped by the fact that aquamarine is my birthstone!
There are so may great pieces of jewelry at this shop, it was hard to chose just one! You have got to check out this shop!
www.elektrajewelry.etsy.com

4 comments:

Linda said...

I agree it is very difficult to choose just one from Dina's shop!

www.lindabutterfly.etsy.com

Tommye said...

Ooh, those are pretty. Good choice.

Unknown said...

I just saw this today! Thanks so much for the feature and lovely comments.

www.rachaelsgarden.etsy.com said...

Wow - what a great blog you have-just followed it and wanted to tell you what a wonderful job you did on this feature!
I LOVE Dina's work as well and would also have hard time choosing a favorite!