Search

Custom Search

Monday, December 7, 2009

What I want for Christmas #6

Okay, so I am a little late with this update of my selfish search for the perfect Christmas present for myself. I have had a rough week with illness and am just now starting to fell better. I have been smoke free now for 6 months and it seems that since I quit the habit, I have caught every respiratory illness that comes around. Of course my oldest daughter started kindergarten this year and now every illness and germ from school comes home with her. Oh well, c'est la vie!


As I was lazying around the house and feeling sorry for my sick self, I got to looking around the castle as I like to call it and realized that it needs some serious updates! We have not painted in over three years, and that was one of the small bedrooms that we were changing from green to white with the birth of my second daughter! The rest of the rooms of the house have not been painted in I know 6 years. And the same goes for most of the decor! I have had the same pictures and artwork and plaques up on the walls. I decided that it is time for a change! I am going to change the whole house in the coming year! Look out!


So honey dear, and I know that you are reading this, or anyone who feels like buying me a gift, LOL, here is my next Christmas wish!


Jungle Flowers - Acrylic Painting By LindaCaterpillar
I just fell in love with this painting! I love the the bright colors of the flowers and I really feel that it would add the pop I am looking for. I love the color purple and am thinking of painting my office in that wonderful color and this painting would be a perfect addition and make me feel happy and at peace in my little chuck of the world!
LindaCaterpillar has many great painting at her Etsy shop and she also does cards too at her sister shop lindabutterly! Got to check her out!

No comments: