Search

Custom Search

Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Holidays

I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish everyone a happy holiday season! The new year is right around the corner and 2010 is going to be a great year! No denying it, it will be!

Today is the last day that Mrs13 Gifts and Keepsakes will be open on Etsy! I am closing down for a little while and plan to reopen in February with a whole new feel! I am very excited! I did not know if I was going to open and stay open this next year, but have decided that I am going to continue and give it another try. I have had alot of help and encouragement from my Collaborator friends, They totally rock!

I have alot of crocheting to do before relaunch so it will be a busy time for me! Afghans (my favorite to make), doilies, angle bears, will still be there but there will be some fresh new items as well. I am setting up a photo box and am taking some "lessons" in photography (basic)!

Visit www.mrs13.etsy.com before it is too late!

Also, as some of you may know, I have started selling Avon products too. Now Avon can be bought online and I can be your representative anywhere in the US. There is direct shipping (cost from $3) and you do have the option of paying with PayPal along with credit card options. I have been using Avon for years and really love the products! Let me be your rep!

Visit www.youravon.com/michellesimons to find out more!

No comments: