Search

Custom Search

Monday, February 1, 2010

My Valentine Wishes

I have started on another selfish venture to let my hubby know what I want for Valentines Day! Hope he gets these hints!!!

I really love candles!! I have a ton of them and feel that there is always room for more! I really love the romantic look of this candle by ValerieEssentials on Etsy. How romantic it would be!

Valerie has a wide variety of candles to suit any candle lover.

Visit her at http://www.valerieessentials.etsy.com/ !





I also really love to crochet for those of you who don't already know. I hate using the little ring crochet markers and can never get them to stay in place and cannot remove them without snagging my yarn. Well, these markers by TJB Designs make marking stitches a breeze!! Not a problem anymore to mark where I am!! I could use these to make a sweater for my hubby and not miss a stitch!

Visit http://www.tjbdesigns.etsy.com/ to see crochet markers, knit markers, book thongs and scissor fobs! Wide variety and great colors and designs to chose from!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tommye said...

I love Valerie's candles too. The little heart tarts are adorable.

Thanks so much for the wonderful endorsement of my markers. I'm so glad you've found them helpful.
tjbdesigns

Valerie's Essentials said...

Thank You So Much Michelle! I LOVE the blog!!! I Love Tommye's things too!